By – Jeffrey D. Stauffer – Community Relations Director – email@example.com, 443-393-7696 x117, @elvilleassoc
WHEN and WHERE — CHOOSE FROM ONE OF THREE DATES:
Tuesday, October 22nd — 7 – 8:30 p.m. at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center — 10207 Wincopin Circle, Columbia 21044
Wednesday, October 23rd — 10 – 11:30 a.m. at Turf Valley Resort — 2700 Turf Valley Road, Ellicott City 21042
Thursday, October 24th — 7 – 8:30 p.m. at the Sheraton Columbia Town Center — 10207 Wincopin Circle, Columbia 21044
“Will My Estate End Up in Probate? Will I Outlive My Savings? Will My Plan Work the Way I Want?”
Presented by Elville and Associates’ estate planning and elder law attorney Nicole T. Livingston, these events are designed to educate you so that you can control your future, protect your hard-earned savings and have peace of mind. Nicole has offered hundreds of workshops throughout her 15-year career — and it shows in her presentations!
Highlights will include:
- Wills and Living Trusts – Learn the advantages and disadvantages to both.
- Asset Protection – How to protect your assets and your family’s inheritance from creditors, divorce, and lawsuits.
- Long Term Care Planning – How to avoid losing your life savings.
- Next Spouse Protection – How to protect your assets from your surviving spouse’s next spouse.
- Probate – What is it and how to prevent it.
- Estate Taxes – What are they, and how to minimize or eliminate.
- Medicaid and Veterans Aid and Attendance Benefits – The latest laws and how to qualify for the benefits.
- IRA Protection – How to take advantage of maximizing income tax “stretch out.”
- Special Needs – How to provide for special needs (disabled) children and grandchildren.
- Legacy Planning – Good planning involves more than money. Learn some powerful tools to help instill important values in younger generation family members.
Light fare and refreshments will be served. RSVPs are required for these events, so please respond to this email or use the RSVP links provided to secure your seat!
We look forward to hosting you!