Elville Self-Direct Protect™
Elville Self-Direct Protect™ is a low-cost, step-by-step expedited estate planning process for couples and individuals with more limited means. It provides:
- 1) the Last Will and Testament, Financial Powers of Attorney, and Advance Medical Directives they need;
- 2) the client legal educational component they need the majority of Americans never receive;
- 3) the attorney assistance, counseling, and legal-technical knowledge they need;
- 4) the Elville and Associates’“Caring for Clients” educational model they desire; and
- 5) the on-going contact they need, along with the opportunity for continuing client legal education; all in a quick, efficient, and convenient 3-1/2 hour commitment from client(s).The purpose of Ellvile Self-Direct Protect™ is:
- To set the stage for a lifetime of continuous maintenance and updating, including asset alignment, in estate and elder law planning;
- To set the stage for a lifetime of continuous client legal education for themselves, along with children, grandchildren, nieces and nephews, and other beneficiaries;
- To encourage and set the stage for clients’ use of and access to the planning advisory team – estate planning attorney, CPA, and financial advisor.
- To give clients a choice in directing their own estate planning, without sacrificing the personal, professional, and educational components of good planning.
To discuss the Elville Self-Direct Protect™ program or to set an appointment to get started, please complete the form below, or call/email the firm’s Legal Administrator Mary Guay Kramer at 443-741-3635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.