Waypoint Trust Group®
Waypoint Trust Group® is a division within Elville and Associates, P.C., which is dedicated to providing trustee services and legal representation to trustees.
The legal services provided to trustees include:
- Preparation of required trust accountings
- Distribution of terminating trusts
- Preparation of trust income tax returns
- Modification/termination of trusts through Court action
- Record keeping and document organization
- Family office services
- General legal counsel for trustees
In addition to providing legal services to trustees, Waypoint Trust Group®’s attorneys are available to serve as trustee, co-trustee, and/or trust protector, in those situations where naming a friend or family member is not appropriate and naming a large financial institution may not be warranted.
The attorneys within Waypoint Trust Group® are committed to providing the highest level of representation in the area of trust administration. To discuss the Waypoint Trust Group or to set an appointment, please complete the form below or call 443-393-7696.