Waypoint Fiduciary Services, LLC serves as and provides Trustee services, including services for Trusts with asset values below corporate-type trustee minimums, for various kinds of trusts, including testamentary trusts, lifetime trusts, life insurance trusts, special needs trusts, and more. Waypoint Fiduciary Services, LLC also offers Trust Advisor/Protector services.
Waypoint Fiduciary Services, LLC also offers the following additional services:
- Legal representation, including but not limited to: compliance with Maryland Trust Act requirements
- Court proceedings related to administering a Trust (ex., modification of Trust terms, judicial terminations), and guidance on interpretation of Trust terms;
- Preparation of Trust Income Tax Returns;
- Preparation of Trust Accountings;
- Maintenance of Trust Books and Records;
- Assistance with initial set-up of new Trusts (obtain Tax ID number, organize Trust management, open new Trust accounts);
- Manage Trust Terminations, including: calculating distributions, determining Inheritance Tax due (if applicable); and preparing releases of Liability for Trustees.
For more information about Waypoint Fiduciary Services, LLC and its services, please contact Stephen Elville at email@example.com, or 443-393-7696.