Everyone thinks they know about Social Security disability, but do they really? Presented by Elville and Associates’ Social Security disability attorney and principal, Meghan McCulloch, this webinar recording provides a general overview of the Social Security disability eligibility rules and adjudication process along with practical examples.
• The difference between SSI and SSDI
• Medical qualifications for disability and Social Security’s “Sequential Evaluation”
• How to prove disability and common misconceptions
• Ancillary Social Security benefits
• Practical examples and demonstrations
More Webinars from Elville and Associates
The education of clients and their families through counseling and superior legal-technical knowledge is the mission of Elville and Associates. We hold multiple educational events every month. Click to view our calendar of educational webinars and events or visit the Elville and Associates YouTube channel to view recordings of our past webinars.