On December 4, 2013, Lindsay Moss, Attorney-at-Law, attended a Guardianship Seminar presented by the Bar Association of Baltimore City. Among the topics discussed at the seminar were:
- How do you obtain a quick hearing?
- What medical information is required to document a disability?
- Who is the preferred guardian?
- What is the role of the attorney for the alleged disabled?
- Who can make end-of-life decisions?
As the topic of guardianship is such an important focal point among many clients of the firm, the knowledge gained at the seminar by Ms. Moss will be invaluable as the firm addresses its clients’ needs in this practice area moving forward.
For more information, please call 443-393-7696 or complete the form below.