Accredited VA planning attorneys are uniquely qualified to help clients with Veteran’s Benefits; they take a comprehensive approach, ensuring the client is protected. They manage the complexities associated with qualifying for the VA Improved Pension, while protecting clients from other financial hardships. The local law firm, Elville & Associates, led by Principal, Stephen R. Elville, J.D., LL.M., is a member of the Academy of VA Pension Planners. Therefore, as an accredited VA Planning Attorney, the firm:
- is legally obligated to act in the best interest of the client.
- must be knowledgeable of:
- current IRS rules and regulations and knows how IRAs can be problem assets
- how to draft the appropriate trust to allow an applicant to meet the asset requirement and preserve assets
- estate and gift tax implications for transferring assets
- can prepare:
- real estate documents to allow an applicant to meet the asset qualifications
- a Medicaid compliant caregiver agreement
- seeks long-term clients they can assist throughout their lives, rather than seeking commission sales
- cannot give a finder’s fee to a referral, but does give clients confidence and peace of mind
For more information, please call 443-393-7696 or complete the form below.