- Consider an appointment for a no-cost consultation
- Complete an estate planning questionnaire
- Relax and understand there is nothing to fear
- Bring your current estate planning documents for a complete review
- Consider whether you have an advisory team which includes your financial advisor and CPA
- Prepare any questions or concerns you may have for discussion
- Take the time to think – decide what is important to you and what your goals are
Contact the special needs planning attorneys at Elville and Associates to set up your consultation today!