Webinar — The Essentials of Estate Planning and Elder Law with Stephen Elville
This webinar is an in depth overview that thoroughly educates attendees about the essentials of estate and elder law planning. Presented by Elville and Associates’ Managing Principal and Lead Attorney Stephen R. Elville, in our Estate Planning and Elder Law Essentials webinar Steve thoroughly educates attendees about estate planning and incapacity planning issues.
Some of the topics he addresses include:
– understanding the planning process, including the reasons for estate planning
– wills vs. trusts
– probate vs. non-probate and understanding non-probate devices
– the absolute importance of incorporating “flexibility” in your planning – planning for incapacity
– understanding the importance of financial powers of attorney, advance medical directives and MOLST
– Medicaid – myths versus reality
– estate tax planning
– asset protection and protecting shares for children and grandchildren
– understanding why having outdated documents could provide challenges in the future, and how to achieve perfection for your legacy
For CPAs, CFPs, and various other professionals, 1.5 continuing education hours are available for attending this webinar.
This webinar is offered in partnership with the Howard County Library System, a longtime supporter of Elville and Associates’ educational programs. To learn more about the HCLS, its educational programs and calendar of events, please visit https://live-howardcounty.pantheonsit… or contact Ms. Rohini Gupta, Adult Curriculum Specialist, at email@example.com.