Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia: A discussion of the risk factors, stages of the disease, and current research will be provided by Ellen Perticone, Owner of Senior Placement Navigators, in collaboration with the Alzheimer’s Association. Topics to be discussed include:
- Understand the relationship between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Find out how Alzheimer’s disease affects the brain
- Explore the risk factors and stages of the disease
- Learn about current research and FDA-approved treatments that address some symptoms
- Identify Association resources
More Webinars from Elville and Associates
The education of clients and their families through counseling and superior legal-technical knowledge is the mission of Elville and Associates. We hold multiple educational events every month. Click to view our calendar of educational webinars and events or visit the Elville and Associates YouTube channel to view recordings of our past webinars.