According to Wounded Warrior Project, Navy SEAL Chris Campbell, one of 31 American service members killed in action when a their helicopter was shot down by Taliban forces in Afghanistan, left a handwritten notation to his will stating that if something were to happen to him, he wished that 100,000 people would donate to that organization “to help care for wounded heroes who have returned home.” In today’s blog we salute and remember Chris Campbell and the power of his compassion and vision.
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance
- Should Children Pitch in for Elder Care?
- All You Need to Know About Long Term Care
- The SECURE Act: How It Will Affect You and the Beneficiaries of Your Retirement Accounts (Elville and Associates’ Letter to Clients)
- Unpacking the SECURE Act of 2020
- Divorce’s Affect on the Aged Population
- The Epidemic of Immobility
- Understand These Before Turning 65
- Bacteria May Cause More Diseases Than You Think