Even at a time of crisis, including situations where a Medicaid spend down of assets must occur, Uncle Sam must be paid. To avoid a tax crisis on top of the initial crisis, the elder law advisory planning team (attorney, CPA, and financial advisor) can provide the tax analysis and advice necessary to deal with any income tax issues so that the focus can return to the care of your loved one.
- Don’t Fall for These Genetic Testing Scams
- Are Seniors Being Over-Prescribed Medications?
- Elder Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Know the Signs of Elder Abuse and Report It if Necessary
- The Importance of the Family Meeting in Your Estate Planning Process
- The New Elective Share/Augmented Estate Legislation – What Clients Need to Know
- The SECURE Act: Ballistic Missile Alert or False Alarm
- Financial Literacy + Self-Discipline = Wealth
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members