Being a Personal Representative or Trustee is not a life sentence. It is always possible to resign (preferably in advance). Estate planning documents should be updated and modernized for maximum flexibility under the law to deal with such contingencies.
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members
- Case Study: Invoking the Elective Share
- Seniors Are Living Differently Than You May Think
- Elville and Associates, P.C. Welcomes Nicole T. Livingston, Leader of Annapolis Office, to Firm
- New VA Aid & Attendance Rules as of October 18, 2018
- Dementia Patients Have Tech Designed Specifically for Them
- The Power and Necessity of the Trust Purpose Statement and The Absolutely Essential Case for the Memorandum of Intent
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring