Administering an estate or trust is a process – and that process is systematic and predictable. Unless unusual circumstances exist, there is no mystery, only process. This should come as a relief to Personal Representatives and Trustees who find themselves overwhelmed or bogged down. Information about the process of administration is available via numerous sources, and professional assistance is also available on a limited or full-service basis.
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning