The Senate has passed the Special Needs Trust Fairness Act – it will now move on to Congress. The Act would allow high functioning persons with disabilities (disabled persons with mental capacity) to establish their own special needs trusts, and not be limited to a parent, guardian, or court for the establishment of such a trust.
- Don’t Fall for These Genetic Testing Scams
- Are Seniors Being Over-Prescribed Medications?
- Elder Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Know the Signs of Elder Abuse and Report It if Necessary
- The Importance of the Family Meeting in Your Estate Planning Process
- The New Elective Share/Augmented Estate Legislation – What Clients Need to Know
- The SECURE Act: Ballistic Missile Alert or False Alarm
- Financial Literacy + Self-Discipline = Wealth
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members