As the Veterans Administration continues to recommend changes to the law and regulations affecting VA Aid & Attendance payments, and as the Congress and special interest groups continue to wrestle with the nature and impact of these proposed changes, the time is drawing nearer when these long-anticipated changes will occur. Therefore, eligible veterans and/or spouses of veterans who are contemplating this tax-free source of income should engage in the planning and application process sooner than later.
- Family Values as an Inheritance
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance
- Should Children Pitch in for Elder Care?
- All You Need to Know About Long Term Care
- The SECURE Act: How It Will Affect You and the Beneficiaries of Your Retirement Accounts (Elville and Associates’ Letter to Clients)
- Unpacking the SECURE Act of 2020
- Divorce’s Affect on the Aged Population
- The Epidemic of Immobility
- Understand These Before Turning 65