As the Veterans Administration continues to recommend changes to the law and regulations affecting VA Aid & Attendance payments, and as the Congress and special interest groups continue to wrestle with the nature and impact of these proposed changes, the time is drawing nearer when these long-anticipated changes will occur. Therefore, eligible veterans and/or spouses of veterans who are contemplating this tax-free source of income should engage in the planning and application process sooner than later.
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”
- The Latest News on Autism in America
- Age Well While Saving Money
- Social Security Benefit Regulations for a Retired Parent and His/Her Spouse of Children with Special Needs