According to US News and World Report, the American Kennel Club, and other sources, the cost of raising and maintaining a pet can run anywhere from $4,600 to $20,000, to $50,000 over the lifetime of the pet, depending on the size of the pet and length of its lifespan. Have you adequately provide for your beloved pet or pets in your will or trust?
- Family Values as an Inheritance
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance
- Should Children Pitch in for Elder Care?
- All You Need to Know About Long Term Care
- The SECURE Act: How It Will Affect You and the Beneficiaries of Your Retirement Accounts (Elville and Associates’ Letter to Clients)
- Unpacking the SECURE Act of 2020
- Divorce’s Affect on the Aged Population
- The Epidemic of Immobility
- Understand These Before Turning 65