According to US News and World Report, the American Kennel Club, and other sources, the cost of raising and maintaining a pet can run anywhere from $4,600 to $20,000, to $50,000 over the lifetime of the pet, depending on the size of the pet and length of its lifespan. Have you adequately provide for your beloved pet or pets in your will or trust?
- Trust Protectors – An Integral Piece to a Flexible Estate Plan
- Attorney or Financial Planner? Often, Both.
- Digital Assets – An Essential Component to Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Is Not “Permanent,” But a Continuous Process
- Governor Hogan’s Authorization of the Remote Notarization of Documents
- Practical Guidance for Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning at a Time of World and National Health Crisis – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Understanding the New SECURE Act – INCOMING!!
- Ensure You’re Educated About These Three Aspects of Incapacity Planning
- Three Action Items That Are Important to You Estate Planning Right Now
- Estate Planning and the Rewards of Peace of Mind, Clarity and Certainty