According to US News and World Report, the American Kennel Club, and other sources, the cost of raising and maintaining a pet can run anywhere from $4,600 to $20,000, to $50,000 over the lifetime of the pet, depending on the size of the pet and length of its lifespan. Have you adequately provide for your beloved pet or pets in your will or trust?
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”
- The Latest News on Autism in America
- Age Well While Saving Money
- Social Security Benefit Regulations for a Retired Parent and His/Her Spouse of Children with Special Needs