According to US News and World Report, the American Kennel Club, and other sources, the cost of raising and maintaining a pet can run anywhere from $4,600 to $20,000, to $50,000 over the lifetime of the pet, depending on the size of the pet and length of its lifespan. Have you adequately provide for your beloved pet or pets in your will or trust?
- Exceptions to the Early Withdrawal Penalty for IRAs, 401(k)s, and Other Qualified Plans
- Elville and Associates and the Institute on HealthCare Directives Partner to Offer MIDEO® to Firm’s Clients
- MAY 2019 VOLUNTEER OF THE MONTH – OLIVIA HOLCOMBE-VOLKE
- The Ins and Outs of Family Members Being Paid as Caregivers from Special Needs Trust Funds
- Olivia R. Holcombe-Volke Recognized for Pro Bono Estate Planning Work
- Which Estate Planning Process Is Right for You? The Answer Lies Within Your Goals …
- The 2010 Maryland Power of Attorney Act – A Gamechanger
- The Most Important Document in Estate Planning – The Financial Power of Attorney
- The Secure Act and Its Potential Income Tax Effect on Clients’ Estate Planning – Seven Important Opportunities
- The New Elective Share Law, a.k.a. “Augmented Estate Legislation” Has Passed. What Does This Mean to You?