The long-awaited pronouncement of changes to the VA regulations concerning the veterans pension known as Aid and Attendance (benefits) has been delayed yet again, this time until early summer according to the VA. This is good news for those eligible veterans and/or their spouses who wish to plan or who are currently in the process of planning for this tax free benefit, as the new changes will likely impose a look back period for transfers of assets along with other more restrictive measures.
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning
- Fly, Rattle, and Roll
- Senior Home Seller? Here’s the Solution! (Part 2 of 2)