Drama is best left to the theater and not between beneficiaries. To limit or deal with the possibility of disputes after death, mediation or arbitration clauses can be customized in estate planning documents, even to the extent of including certain religious or ethnic guidelines. Inheritances can be made contingent upon the beneficiary’s cooperation and participation.
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring
- Estate Planning Is Vital for All, Regardless of Asset Level
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”