There are only a few legitimate reasons for nursing home discharge: (1) failure to pay, (2) the resident is endangering their health and safety or the health and safety of others, (3) the resident’s needs cannot be provided for in the facility, or (4) the resident has improved and/or does not require care in a skilled nursing facility.
- Don’t Fall for These Genetic Testing Scams
- Are Seniors Being Over-Prescribed Medications?
- Elder Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Know the Signs of Elder Abuse and Report It if Necessary
- The Importance of the Family Meeting in Your Estate Planning Process
- The New Elective Share/Augmented Estate Legislation – What Clients Need to Know
- The SECURE Act: Ballistic Missile Alert or False Alarm
- Financial Literacy + Self-Discipline = Wealth
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members