The services nursing facilities provide should be tailored to the individual resident. Care planning meetings should result in plans for individualized care based on what the resident needs and wants rather than an approach driven by the routine intentions and approach of the facility. This is what the resident is paying for.
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring
- Estate Planning Is Vital for All, Regardless of Asset Level
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”