In accordance with federal law, nursing facilities must provide the highest level of care for the needs of residents’ physical, mental, and social well-being without discrimination as to payment source.
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning