Surveys show that the number two estate planning concern of the American public is minimizing disputes among beneficiaries. This worrisome prospect can be addressed in simple and complex ways, including family meetings with the estate planning attorney assuming the role of counselor. Creativity in both design and approach with family members can minimize or eliminate this potential negative outcome.
- Don’t Fall for These Genetic Testing Scams
- Are Seniors Being Over-Prescribed Medications?
- Elder Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Know the Signs of Elder Abuse and Report It if Necessary
- The Importance of the Family Meeting in Your Estate Planning Process
- The New Elective Share/Augmented Estate Legislation – What Clients Need to Know
- The SECURE Act: Ballistic Missile Alert or False Alarm
- Financial Literacy + Self-Discipline = Wealth
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members