If you are a trustee, you should become familiar with the Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) and determine whether it is desirable (or even possible under the terms of the trust) to take action to minimize the imposition of NIIT on the trust assets and proactively manage the impact of the 3.8% tax.
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning
- Fly, Rattle, and Roll