If you are a trustee, you should become familiar with the Net Investment Income Tax (NIIT) and determine whether it is desirable (or even possible under the terms of the trust) to take action to minimize the imposition of NIIT on the trust assets and proactively manage the impact of the 3.8% tax.
- Family Values as an Inheritance
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance
- Should Children Pitch in for Elder Care?
- All You Need to Know About Long Term Care
- The SECURE Act: How It Will Affect You and the Beneficiaries of Your Retirement Accounts (Elville and Associates’ Letter to Clients)
- Unpacking the SECURE Act of 2020
- Divorce’s Affect on the Aged Population
- The Epidemic of Immobility
- Understand These Before Turning 65