As you contemplate end of year gifts this holiday season, remember that some gifts require a gift tax return (IRS Form 709) even if the gift is $14,000 or less (under certain circumstances). No gift tax return is required for payments that qualify for the educational exclusion or medical exclusion, or for transfers to a political organization.
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring
- Estate Planning Is Vital for All, Regardless of Asset Level
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”