Other than long-term care insurance, the best preventatives against long- term care costs are continued health and wellness, and family cooperation in fostering senior independence. Seniors want to maintain their independence! Make sure the family does everything possible, including advance planning and the utilization of all available resources, towards this end.
- Family Values as an Inheritance
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance
- Should Children Pitch in for Elder Care?
- All You Need to Know About Long Term Care
- The SECURE Act: How It Will Affect You and the Beneficiaries of Your Retirement Accounts (Elville and Associates’ Letter to Clients)
- Unpacking the SECURE Act of 2020
- Divorce’s Affect on the Aged Population
- The Epidemic of Immobility
- Understand These Before Turning 65