Other than long-term care insurance, the best preventatives against long- term care costs are continued health and wellness, and family cooperation in fostering senior independence. Seniors want to maintain their independence! Make sure the family does everything possible, including advance planning and the utilization of all available resources, towards this end.
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”
- The Latest News on Autism in America
- Age Well While Saving Money
- Social Security Benefit Regulations for a Retired Parent and His/Her Spouse of Children with Special Needs