Grandchildren are one of the true joys of life. Many grandparents are concerned about the security and management (both financial and fiduciary) of the property they leave for their grandchildren. Although natural, grandparents need not tax themselves with such concerns and can take comfort in the knowledge that through proper counseling and design the shares of grandchildren can be secured and managed for the highest and best purposes envisioned. The only thing to fear is poor planning.
- Don’t Fall for These Genetic Testing Scams
- Are Seniors Being Over-Prescribed Medications?
- Elder Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Know the Signs of Elder Abuse and Report It if Necessary
- The Importance of the Family Meeting in Your Estate Planning Process
- The New Elective Share/Augmented Estate Legislation – What Clients Need to Know
- The SECURE Act: Ballistic Missile Alert or False Alarm
- Financial Literacy + Self-Discipline = Wealth
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members