Did you know that it is possible to leave assets to a beneficiary via non-probate transfer device such as a payable on death designation (POD) and still experience problems in the process of disposition? Where there is any dissension among multiple beneficiaries of such an account, financial institutions will typically freeze the account until the dispute is resolved, sometimes resulting in litigation. Have a healthy awareness that the world of non-probate transfer devices is not a panacea.
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance
- Should Children Pitch in for Elder Care?
- All You Need to Know About Long Term Care
- The SECURE Act: How It Will Affect You and the Beneficiaries of Your Retirement Accounts (Elville and Associates’ Letter to Clients)
- Unpacking the SECURE Act of 2020
- Divorce’s Affect on the Aged Population
- The Epidemic of Immobility
- Understand These Before Turning 65
- Bacteria May Cause More Diseases Than You Think