Many adult children accommodate their aging parent’s residential and other needs via an in-law apartment arrangement in their own residence. This can be a win-win situation for everyone – parents, children, grandchildren, and even sons-in-law and daughters-in-law. However, there are many important factors to consider prior to making the huge commitments involved in such a master plan. In this week’s blog, we will explore some of these considerations and how to intelligently approach them.
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members
- Case Study: Invoking the Elective Share
- Seniors Are Living Differently Than You May Think
- Elville and Associates, P.C. Welcomes Nicole T. Livingston, Leader of Annapolis Office, to Firm
- New VA Aid & Attendance Rules as of October 18, 2018
- Dementia Patients Have Tech Designed Specifically for Them
- The Power and Necessity of the Trust Purpose Statement and The Absolutely Essential Case for the Memorandum of Intent
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring