Five of the nation’s leading elder law attorneys have announced their formation of the Trump Policy Analysis Group (TPAG). This special focus group will analyze proposed changes to the laws likely to occur in the new Administration, and their effects on older Americans and persons with disabilities. After thorough consideration of impacts on Social Security and Medicare, Medicaid, tax policy, special-needs planning, and veterans benefits, TPAG will offer planning recommendations that will likely influence the thinking of elder law attorneys across the country. One of the stated goals of TPAG is the preservation and/or enhancement of the quality of life and health care of seniors and those with disabilities. More to come in the New Year about TPAG’s important work and opinions.
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning