Five of the nation’s leading elder law attorneys have announced their formation of the Trump Policy Analysis Group (TPAG). This special focus group will analyze proposed changes to the laws likely to occur in the new Administration, and their effects on older Americans and persons with disabilities. After thorough consideration of impacts on Social Security and Medicare, Medicaid, tax policy, special-needs planning, and veterans benefits, TPAG will offer planning recommendations that will likely influence the thinking of elder law attorneys across the country. One of the stated goals of TPAG is the preservation and/or enhancement of the quality of life and health care of seniors and those with disabilities. More to come in the New Year about TPAG’s important work and opinions.
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members
- Case Study: Invoking the Elective Share
- Seniors Are Living Differently Than You May Think
- Elville and Associates, P.C. Welcomes Nicole T. Livingston, Leader of Annapolis Office, to Firm
- New VA Aid & Attendance Rules as of October 18, 2018
- Dementia Patients Have Tech Designed Specifically for Them
- The Power and Necessity of the Trust Purpose Statement and The Absolutely Essential Case for the Memorandum of Intent
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring