A client recently told a story about their grandchild’s keen interest in board games, sharing that there are thousands of board games around the world, and that many enthusiasts attend board game conventions in pursuit of fun, skill, and analysis. This was a reminder that in the world of estate and financial planning there are thought-provoking, family-oriented games available. SunBridge, advocates of highly personalized, multigenerational family legacy planning, offers such games. If you are interested in better understanding the legacy concept and getting to know your family members in new and creative ways this holiday season, visit SunBridge at www.sunbridgenetwork.com.
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning
- Fly, Rattle, and Roll