A client recently told a story about their grandchild’s keen interest in board games, sharing that there are thousands of board games around the world, and that many enthusiasts attend board game conventions in pursuit of fun, skill, and analysis. This was a reminder that in the world of estate and financial planning there are thought-provoking, family-oriented games available. SunBridge, advocates of highly personalized, multigenerational family legacy planning, offers such games. If you are interested in better understanding the legacy concept and getting to know your family members in new and creative ways this holiday season, visit SunBridge at www.sunbridgenetwork.com.
- Olivia R. Holcombe-Volke Recognized for Pro Bono Estate Planning Work
- Which Estate Planning Process Is Right for You? The Answer Lies Within Your Goals …
- The 2010 Maryland Power of Attorney Act – A Gamechanger
- The Most Important Document in Estate Planning – The Financial Power of Attorney
- The Secure Act and Its Potential Income Tax Effect on Clients’ Estate Planning – Seven Important Opportunities
- The New Elective Share Law, a.k.a. “Augmented Estate Legislation” Has Passed. What Does This Mean to You?
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland