Online document creation tools allow users to create legal documents. The problem with these systems is that most people who use them are not sure about what they have created and therefore have no confidence in their legal documents. Having a lack of confidence in something as important as basic legal documents is tantamount to having no documents at all. This situation is not necessary. Because of technological advancements in all the professions, including the legal profession, through innovative educational and product delivery programs clients can have the best of both worlds – the convenience and efficiency they desire, along with the knowledge and experience of their attorney.
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning
- Fly, Rattle, and Roll
- Senior Home Seller? Here’s the Solution! (Part 2 of 2)