Some of the better things in life are free! With over 50% of the general population not even having an estate plan, imagine the staggering number of people who have no advisory team (CPA, estate planning attorney, and financial advisor) working collaboratively for their benefit. Determine to assemble your advisory team – begin with a criteria for selection that reflects your goals and values, then begin the interview process. It won’t cost you anything but time, and there is only upside potential.
- Olivia R. Holcombe-Volke Recognized for Pro Bono Estate Planning Work
- Which Estate Planning Process Is Right for You? The Answer Lies Within Your Goals …
- The 2010 Maryland Power of Attorney Act – A Gamechanger
- The Most Important Document in Estate Planning – The Financial Power of Attorney
- The Secure Act and Its Potential Income Tax Effect on Clients’ Estate Planning – Seven Important Opportunities
- The New Elective Share Law, a.k.a. “Augmented Estate Legislation” Has Passed. What Does This Mean to You?
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland