Providing your fiduciary access to your digital assets by affirmatively “opting in” to the Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, effective October 1, 2016, is one thing. Providing your fiduciary practical access to passwords and other confidential information relating to digital assets for the purpose of facilitating the seamless management of your affairs during incapacity, or the smooth administration of your estate, is another. This latter issue involves counseling and the review of all available options for storage and access of such information.
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning
- Fly, Rattle, and Roll
- Senior Home Seller? Here’s the Solution! (Part 2 of 2)