Many estate plans fail due to a lack of client maintenance and follow up. This week we will explore the concept of client maintenance and updating, and why if you do not have a client maintenance and updating arrangement with your estate planning attorney, you do not necessarily have an estate plan but only a set of documents.
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning