In terms of better understanding the Medicaid five (5) year look-back period, in the context of asset divestment (transfers of assets to children or others for purposes of asset preservation) it is best to think in terms of a five (5) year (sixty month) “look-forward” period.
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring
- Estate Planning Is Vital for All, Regardless of Asset Level
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”