An example of a grantor trust, a trust where the grantor of the trust pays the tax by reporting trust income on their own IRS Form 1040, is a revocable trust. This is because the grantor retains certain rights over the trust property (i.e. control, income, revocation).
- Family Values as an Inheritance
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance
- Should Children Pitch in for Elder Care?
- All You Need to Know About Long Term Care
- The SECURE Act: How It Will Affect You and the Beneficiaries of Your Retirement Accounts (Elville and Associates’ Letter to Clients)
- Unpacking the SECURE Act of 2020
- Divorce’s Affect on the Aged Population
- The Epidemic of Immobility
- Understand These Before Turning 65