An example of a grantor trust, a trust where the grantor of the trust pays the tax by reporting trust income on their own IRS Form 1040, is a revocable trust. This is because the grantor retains certain rights over the trust property (i.e. control, income, revocation).
- Governor Hogan’s Authorization of the Remote Notarization of Documents
- Practical Guidance for Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning at a Time of World and National Health Crisis – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Understanding the New SECURE Act – INCOMING!!
- Ensure You’re Educated About These Three Aspects of Incapacity Planning
- Three Action Items That Are Important to You Estate Planning Right Now
- Estate Planning and the Rewards of Peace of Mind, Clarity and Certainty
- The Tremendous Importance of Proper Beneficiary Designations in Your Estate Plan
- Family Values as an Inheritance
- New Insights on Parkinson’s Disease Revealed
- Taking Steps to Protect Your Child’s Inheritance