The Internal Revenue Service has recently introduced new basis consistency rules affecting executors of estates who file Form 706 (federal estate tax return) – namely, Form 8971 – Information Regarding Beneficiaries Acquiring Property From a Decedent, applicable to any executor of an estate required to file Form 706 after July 2015. For certain executors, the deadline for filing Form 8971 has been extended until March 31, 2016.
- Social Security Disability and The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The 6 Things You Should Think About Before Retiring
- Estate Planning Is Vital for All, Regardless of Asset Level
- What the Federal Long Term Care Insurance Program Means for You
- How to Plan for Short Term Disability
- Buying Special Needs Housing? Use These Tips!
- Elville and Associates to Host Series of Estate Planning Workshops October 22nd – 24th in Columbia/Ellicott City
- Why Wealthy Retirees Don’t Spend Their Money
- Meeting with Family About Elder Care
- Elville and Associates’ 2019 Annual Client Event — “What Families Need to Know about Planning for Loved Ones with Disabilities”