Simplicity in estate planning is attainable, but it is not a virtue unless all personal and legal-technical considerations (counseling issues) have been thoroughly reviewed. In other words, planning simplicity is fine – so long as you know exactly why and how you are doing it.
- Don’t Fall for These Genetic Testing Scams
- Are Seniors Being Over-Prescribed Medications?
- Elder Abuse Recognition and Reporting
- Know the Signs of Elder Abuse and Report It if Necessary
- The Importance of the Family Meeting in Your Estate Planning Process
- The New Elective Share/Augmented Estate Legislation – What Clients Need to Know
- The SECURE Act: Ballistic Missile Alert or False Alarm
- Financial Literacy + Self-Discipline = Wealth
- Is There Enough Oversight for Hospice Providers?
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program – Providing the Highest Level of Service, Working to Exceed Every Expectation, and Offering Benefits that Matter to Our Members