How assets are titled at death ultimately determines whether the estate or elder-law plan works as it was intended. After the passage of time and after all events and all considerations have long since come and gone, this is the final conclusion – the moment of truth in estate planning: were the assets titled properly in alignment with the will, trust, or other planning strategy?
- The Elville Center for the Creative Arts – Expanding Its Reach and Making a Difference in our Communities – Fall 2017 Update
- Ways to Make International Charitable Donations
- Verena Meiser Named Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- Estate Planning for Blended Families
- SCAMS, SCAMS, and more SCAMS – Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- Stephen R. Elville Selected to 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers List; Meghan E. McCulloch Selected to 2018 Rising Stars List
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program Update – A Summer Day of Fun in the Sun at the Bowie Baysox Game, the Annual Client Event, and Upcoming Winter 2018 Social Security Workshop
- Elville and Associates Welcomes Meghan E. McCulloch, J.D., to the Firm’s Baltimore Office
- A Curious Synchronicity – Lawyers and Musicians
- Senior Home Seller? Here’s the Solution!