As discussed in this week’s blog, organization is another aspect of the maintenance and updating of your estate or elder law planning. It can and will save you money. But transcending mere financial considerations, organization can and will significantly ease the burdens of administration on your loved ones when the curtain of life’s Act Three closes. Don’t procrastinate – begin your organization project now, and don’t be afraid to ask your planning team for assistance.
- Help Employees Think Ahead With Estate Planning Sessions
- Elville and Associates’ Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Presents as Faculty Member at NBI “Protecting Assets While Qualifying for Medicaid” Seminar
- Verena Meiser Named Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- Olivia R. Holcombe-Volke, Associate at Elville and Associates, P.C., Selected to 2017 Maryland Rising Stars List
- The Difference Between Alzheimer’s and Dementia
- Attorney Spotlight: Partner, Verena Meiser
- Stephen R. Elville & Elville and Associates Hosts First Client Care Program (CCP) Continuing Legal Education Event
- The Elville Center for the Creative Arts – Winter 2017 Update
- Estate Planning Clients and Conflicts of Interest
- Feeling Fraught? Ditch Dead Weight!