As discussed in this week’s blog, organization is another aspect of the maintenance and updating of your estate or elder law planning. It can and will save you money. But transcending mere financial considerations, organization can and will significantly ease the burdens of administration on your loved ones when the curtain of life’s Act Three closes. Don’t procrastinate – begin your organization project now, and don’t be afraid to ask your planning team for assistance.
- The Elville Center for the Creative Arts – Expanding Its Reach and Making a Difference in our Communities – Fall 2017 Update
- Ways to Make International Charitable Donations
- Verena Meiser Named Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- Estate Planning for Blended Families
- SCAMS, SCAMS, and more SCAMS – Financial Exploitation of the Elderly
- Stephen R. Elville Selected to 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers List; Meghan E. McCulloch Selected to 2018 Rising Stars List
- Elville and Associates’ Client Care Program Update – A Summer Day of Fun in the Sun at the Bowie Baysox Game, the Annual Client Event, and Upcoming Winter 2018 Social Security Workshop
- Elville and Associates Welcomes Meghan E. McCulloch, J.D., to the Firm’s Baltimore Office
- A Curious Synchronicity – Lawyers and Musicians
- Senior Home Seller? Here’s the Solution!