By: Matthew F. Penater, Esq. firstname.lastname@example.org As a Business Succession attorney, I have the opportunity to see into the internal operations of businesses, especially all the legal-related problems business owners encounter. The most common issues I see have to do with improper financial reporting and tax reporting. But, I see any number of additional issues …
Posts Tagged: taxes
- Trust Protectors – An Integral Piece to a Flexible Estate Plan
- Attorney or Financial Planner? Often, Both.
- Digital Assets – An Essential Component to Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Is Not “Permanent,” But a Continuous Process
- Governor Hogan’s Authorization of the Remote Notarization of Documents
- Practical Guidance for Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning at a Time of World and National Health Crisis – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Understanding the New SECURE Act – INCOMING!!
- Ensure You’re Educated About These Three Aspects of Incapacity Planning
- Three Action Items That Are Important to You Estate Planning Right Now
- Estate Planning and the Rewards of Peace of Mind, Clarity and Certainty