1) Provides a warm, empathetic approach and caring environment. 2) Planning attorney is a counselor and not just a technician. 3) Clients are provided with a unique estate planning or elder care experience and not just a transaction. 4) Provides an interactive planning process in partnership with the client and with emphasis on client …
Posts Tagged: planning attorney
- Attorney or Financial Planner? Often, Both.
- Digital Assets – An Essential Component to Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Is Not “Permanent,” But a Continuous Process
- Governor Hogan’s Authorization of the Remote Notarization of Documents
- Practical Guidance for Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning at a Time of World and National Health Crisis – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Understanding the New SECURE Act – INCOMING!!
- Ensure You’re Educated About These Three Aspects of Incapacity Planning
- Three Action Items That Are Important to You Estate Planning Right Now
- Estate Planning and the Rewards of Peace of Mind, Clarity and Certainty
- The Tremendous Importance of Proper Beneficiary Designations in Your Estate Plan