By: Matthew F. Penater, J.D., LL.M. — email@example.com For those of us who have established a trust, are a beneficiary of a trust, or are considering implementing a trust into our estate plan, the recent changes in trust income tax rates warrants our attention. If a trust is in existence, a review of the trust …
Posts Tagged: income tax
- Attorney or Financial Planner? Often, Both.
- Digital Assets – An Essential Component to Estate Planning
- Estate Planning Is Not “Permanent,” But a Continuous Process
- Governor Hogan’s Authorization of the Remote Notarization of Documents
- Practical Guidance for Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning at a Time of World and National Health Crisis – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Understanding the New SECURE Act – INCOMING!!
- Ensure You’re Educated About These Three Aspects of Incapacity Planning
- Three Action Items That Are Important to You Estate Planning Right Now
- Estate Planning and the Rewards of Peace of Mind, Clarity and Certainty
- The Tremendous Importance of Proper Beneficiary Designations in Your Estate Plan