The attorneys at Elville and Associates work with some of the top Certified Financial Planners, financial advisors and CPAs in the area. Our firm believes in the “planning team concept” – a concept that ensures your attorney, advisor and CPA work collaboratively on your behalf during the planning process to provide your family peace of mind and confidence. In searching for an advisor and/or CPA, you’ve taken an important step for your family’s financial security and future. To find a financial advisor or CPA, please fill out the “Contact Form” on this page and we will be in touch with you within one business day to offer suggestions for your specific situation. Thank you for contacting Elville and Associates.
- Olivia R. Holcombe-Volke Recognized for Pro Bono Estate Planning Work
- Which Estate Planning Process Is Right for You? The Answer Lies Within Your Goals …
- The 2010 Maryland Power of Attorney Act – A Gamechanger
- The Most Important Document in Estate Planning – The Financial Power of Attorney
- The Secure Act and Its Potential Income Tax Effect on Clients’ Estate Planning – Seven Important Opportunities
- The New Elective Share Law, a.k.a. “Augmented Estate Legislation” Has Passed. What Does This Mean to You?
- Why Do Estate Plans Fail and Not Work as Intended? The Answer Lies Below …
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland