The attorneys at Elville and Associates work with some of the top Certified Financial Planners, financial advisors and CPAs in the area. Our firm believes in the “planning team concept” – a concept that ensures your attorney, advisor and CPA work collaboratively on your behalf during the planning process to provide your family peace of mind and confidence. In searching for an advisor and/or CPA, you’ve taken an important step for your family’s financial security and future. To find a financial advisor or CPA, please fill out the “Contact Form” on this page and we will be in touch with you within one business day to offer suggestions for your specific situation. Thank you for contacting Elville and Associates.
- “Your Home, Your Deed, Your Legacy – Ensuring Stability in Baltimore City through Legal Services” co-authored by Olivia Holcombe
- Elville and Associates’ Principal Stephen R. Elville Partners with University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium for Nationwide Webinar Series and Panel Discussion
- The Future of Pro Bono in Maryland
- Elville and Associates Partners with Maryland ABLE to Offer Special Needs Planning Workshop to Harbour School at Annapolis Parents
- Lindsay V.R. Moss, Esq., Becomes Partner at Elville and Associates, P.C.
- A Guide for Making Room for Grief in Work & Life
- How One Thing Might Lead to Another
- How Will My Agent Know Where My Property Is – and How to Access It? The Maryland Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act, Digital Storage Options, Safe Deposit Boxes, and Good Old Fashioned Record-Keeping
- The Movement to Improve End-of-Life Health Care Planning
- Fly, Rattle, and Roll