- This event has passed.
Webinar — Trustee Selection, How to Choose the Right One for You
August 14 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Join Elville and Associates’ President and Principal Attorney Stephen Elville as he offers this webinar discussion about how the very important topic of how to select a trustee. Choosing a trustee is one of the most intensive pieces of the estate planning process, and a choice not to be taken lightly. Ensure you’re educated about all of the factors that go into making this important decision. Points of emphasis will include:
- What is a Trustee and what are their responsibilities?
- Types of trustees and their characteristics – advantages and disadvantages
- The perfect Trustee – setting the benchmark for selection
- Trustee selection – why is it so important?
- Trustee succession and plan design – why so difficult, why so crucial?
- Trustee roles in Wills and Trusts
- What are some reasons to consider appointing a corporate trustee?
- Why should you be concerned about “successor trustee risk”?
Open to clients, advisors and the general public. For Certified Financial Planners and CPAs, 1.5 continuing education hours will be available for attending this presentation.
To RSVP for this webinar, please click here. Should you have any questions, please contact Jeff Stauffer, Community Relations Director, at [email protected], or 443-393-7696 x117. We look forward to hosting you!