- This event has passed.
Trustee Selection — How to Choose the Right One for You
May 23 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Join Elville and Associates’ principal and lead attorney Stephen R. Elville as we partner with Baltimore Washington Financial Advisors for this free workshop to discuss the important process of selecting a trustee. Among the topics of discussion will be:
What is a Trustee and what are their responsibilities
• Types of trustees and their characteristics – advantages and disadvantages
• The perfect Trustee- setting the benchmark for selection
• Trustee selection- why is it so important?
• Trustee roles in Wills and Trusts
• How can BWFA help with selecting a corporate trustee?
Please use the RSVP link below to confirm your attendance, or contact Eve Kennedy, Client Service Associates, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-461-3900.
We look forward to seeing you there!