- This event has passed.
The Essentials of Estate Planning and Elder Law
August 26, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar is an in depth overview that will thoroughly educate attendees about the essentials of estate and elder law planning.
Presented by Elville and Associates’ Managing Principal and Lead Attorney Stephen R. Elville, in our Estate Planning and Elder Law Essentials webinar Steve will thoroughly educate attendees about estate planning and incapacity planning issues. Some of the topics she will address include:
- understanding the planning process, including the reasons for estate planning
- wills vs. trusts
- probate vs. non-probate and understanding non-probate devices
- the absolute importance of incorporating “flexibility” in your planning
- planning for incapacity
- understanding the importance of financial powers of attorney, advance medical directives and MOLST
- Medicaid — myths versus reality
- estate tax planning
- asset protection and protecting shares for children and grandchildren
- understanding why having outdated documents could provide challenges in the future
- how to achieve perfection for your legacy
To register for the webinar ahead of time and receive your personal link to attend, please click here.
This webinar is offered in partnership with Visiting Angels, a longtime supporter of Elville and Associates’ educational programs. To learn more about Visiting Angels, its services, educational programs and calendar of events, please visit www.visitingangels.com or contact Ms. Stephanie Lawler, Homecare Consultant, at email@example.com.
Open to clients, financial advisors, and the general public, 1.5 continuing education hours are available for professionals who attend thsi presentation.