- This event has passed.
The Essentials of Estate Planning and Elder Law
February 7 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join Elville and Associates’ Managing Principal and Lead Attorney Steve Elville, J.D., LL.M., as we partner with Timmick Financial Group and Retirement Planning Specialist Mark Timmick, CRPC®, AIF® for our semiannual three-evening Retirement Planning Webinar Series. Each evening is purely educational in nature and no cost to attend. Evening one will feature Steve discussing estate planning and elder law essentials – “excellent estate planning” – and will include the following topics:
- Probate vs. non-probate, will-based plan vs. a revocable trust-based plan, and pros and cons of each
- How to properly protect assets so the most possible passes to your spouse, children and grandchildren
- How outdated documents create problems in the future, and how to achieve perfection for your legacy
- How to plan for incapacity and avoid guardianship
- How to define specific goals for your family’s unique planning needs and circumstances
- Help ensure family harmony while settling your estate
- Why many estate plans fail and the steps you can take to ensure success for your family
To RSVP for the presentation ahead of time or to RSVP for Wednesday 2/8’s “Savvy Social Security Planning” or Thursday 2/9’s “Maximizing Retirement Income” webinars, please click here.
Should you have questions ahead of time, please contact Community Relations Director Jeff Stauffer at email@example.com or Timmick Financial’s Gail Timmick at firstname.lastname@example.org.