- This event has passed.
The Elville Workshop Series — Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia (Event Currently at Capacity)
January 15 @ 11:45 am - 1:00 pm
**Please note this event is currently at capacity. If you’d like to register for the event, you will be placed on a waitlist, and if a cancellation occurs you will be notified immediately. Due to the event’s popularity, we will more than likely hold this event again later in the year.
Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia: A discussion of the risk factors, stages of the disease, and current research will be provided by Ellen Perticone, Owner of Senior Placement Navigators, in collaboration with the Alzheimer’s Association.
· — Understand the relationship between Alzheimer’s and dementia.
· — Find out how Alzheimer’s disease affects the brain.
· — Explore the risk factors and stages of the disease.
· — Learn about current research and FDA-approved treatments that address some symptoms
· — Identify Association resources
Seating for this event will fill up very quickly, so don’t delay – RSVP soon! Please use the RSVP option at the bottom of this page to secure your seat. Lunch and refreshments will be served. Should you have any questions please contact Jeff Stauffer, Elville and Associates’ Community Relations Director, at [email protected], or at 443-393-7696, x117. We look forward to hosting you!