- This event has passed.
Stephen R. Elville & Elville and Associates Present: The Advisors’ Forum – Annual Estate Planning Update – 2023 Fast Start
February 8 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for this interactive webinar presentation as Elville and Associates’ Managing Principal and Lead Attorney Stephen Elville shares his thoughts and insights on estate planning for 2023 after returning from the nation’s leading annual estate planning conference in Orlando. During this one-hour session, Steve will discuss the hot topics and issues that are top of mind right now for estate, financial, and tax planning professionals.
Learning Objectives include:
- To provide attendees with an understanding of the general scope of estate and tax planning concerns in the U.S. at the beginning of 2023;
- To ground attendees in a fundamental understanding of spousal marital deduction planning;
- To give attendees a basic overview of elder law planning concerns for early 2023;
- To provide attendees with an overview of recent asset protection options;
- To gain an understanding of the latest SECURE Act changes and estate planning for retirement plan assets; and
- To educate attendees about the continuing importance of flexibility in estate plans, powers of attorney, advance medical directives, and special needs plans.
To RSVP and receive your personal link to attend the webinar, please click here. Should you have any questions beforehand, please contact Community Relations Director Jeff Stauffer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 443-393-7696 x117. We look forward to hosting you!